- Open Sound Recorder.
- Record or open the sound to save as MP3.
- Click File>Save.
- Just saving it with the MP3 extension won't work. We have to save it as an MP3 file. See where it says Format and it has that PCM thing? Click on Change... next to it, and a window will appear.
- Open the Format list, and click on MPEG Layer-3. This is what MP3 is short for!
- Click OK and then save it with the MP3 extension. But put the entire filename (including the extension) in quotes so that it will actually be called, say, music.mp3, rather than music.mp3.wav.
To adblock users
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
At first I wasn't sure which blog to post it to. Then I realized it's not necessarily a test mode so I decided to post it to the main blog. I discovered this in Visual Boy Advance. From the description:
This is a memory hack for Sonic Advance. Open a Sonic Advance ROM in Visual Boy Advance and then go to Tools and Memory Editor. Go to 00000214 and change it from 0002 to 00FF. Then click on the emulator window and it will be black. Go back to the memory editor and change it back to 0002. Click on the emulator window and it might say something like "Unsupported ARM mode 18" and then this will happen when you click OK.
EDIT: I have decided to host the savestate of the gray boxes glitch and link to the rom:
- Get the savestate from: http://www.mediafire.com/upload_complete.php?id=oyomg5zwzqm
- Get the ROM from: http://www.emuv2.com/index.php?page=rom_dl&rid=1575
- Due to legal reasons, I cannot give you a MediaFire link for it.